First Parish offers many opportunities to deepen our commitment to each other and the wider world by sharing our time, gifts and talents. Worshipping, working and playing together is what makes our community a very special place.
To volunteer using the following links:
Consider what your interests and available time may allow when you volunteer, but please jump in. All are welcome!
- Organizing or helping with individual events, Sunday services, potlucks
- Ushering at Sunday services
- Making and serving coffee on Sunday mornings
- Helping out at the Annual Plant & Craft Fair and other FP fundraisers
- Committing to help out on a regular schedule
- Serving on a committee
- Assisting in the Sunday School
- Reaching beyond First Parish, by connecting with the larger community
There are so many benefits all around when you participate more fully in the life of First Parish.
- Community Hour Cheat Sheet
- FPB Upstairs Coffee Directions
- Sunday Morning Tasks – Coffee Prep [Not quite complete: see pictures at church near the coffee machine for table setup]
- Usher Duties and Responsibilities 2015-2
- Welcome Table Greeters