For your convenience, it’s possible to give to First Parish in Bedford electronically. This allows giving without using a check or cash. (You can still donate the old fashioned ways.)
There currently are two ways to do this:
- Using a mobile application on your smartphone or tablet (Click here to set up GivePlus mobile for Apple iOS or Google Android)
- Through the GivePlus website (Click here to access GivePlus on the web)
Both ways of giving offer similar features:
- Payment through credit cards, debit cards, or bank-to-bank transfers.
- One-time payments or recurring payments (weekly, monthly, or other frequencies)
- A user can set up an account with GivePlus to avoid the need to re-enter name and address information each time a donation is made. This account is with GivePlus, not with First Parish, and can be used to donate to any other congregation that also uses GivePlus. Setting up an account with GivePlus also allows viewing your GivePlus giving history.
GivePlus also supports giving to multiple funds, such as the general fund, a capital campaign, or a special collection.
The GivePlus service is product of Vanco Payment Solutions, which specializes in providing payment solutions for churches, non-profits, and other organizations with similar needs.
Questions? Issues? Contact uubedford-giveplus@