This year’s Auction is Saturday, March 23rd at 6:00 pm.
Try out our NEW online auction platform, where you can donate items and browse the online catalog: https://www.auctria.com/auction/uubedford
What should I donate?
- Donate your time! Yard work, massage, gardening, painting, fix-it work, tutoring or organization…
- Lessons in yoga, sewing, iPod programming, or local tours…
- Group dinners and themed events are extremely popular! Well-prepared food, unique events and good company are always popular!
- Time in vacation homes, beloved B&Bs, or on your boat… People love to get away!
- Handcrafted jewelry, wood items, quilts, knitwear, art, pottery and photography…
- Lovely items in very good condition that need a new home will be appreciated by others!
- Gift baskets, gift certificates or event tickets; donate for people who will enjoy them!
- Your signature baked goods, favorite dish or homemade jam…
- Do you work at, own, or frequent a local business? Perhaps they would be willing to make a donation. Let us know and we can help.
This is First Parish’s largest fundraiser and we encourage all parishioners to think about how they can help make it a success. The Auction is an opportunity to offer your unique skills, interests, and goods to the First Parish Community. Donated items should be new or in excellent used condition (sorry, we are unable to accept clothing or shoes).
Need help? The Auction team is happy to make suggestions.
How do I donate?
The best way to donate is online at https://www.auctria.com/auction/uubedford
We’ll be using a new online auction platform this year, but as always, lots of detail and images help. People are more encouraged to bid if they see items before the Auction!
When do I donate?
The submission link will open on Monday February 11th
Please submit early! The Auction catalog takes time to construct and edit, and people need time to consider their bids. Please note the donation deadline; we’d hate to have to decline your contribution!
Deadline for catalog submissions is Sunday, March 3rd
Contact the Auction Team
Dawn LaFrance-Linden 339.223.2773
Catherine Van Praagh 781.275.2542